- White Peppercorn Powder: is extracted from fully ripen Piper Nigrum berries after peeling off the red skin. The white pepper blends well with white dishes like cream sauces and mashed potatoes
- Taste Profile: the white powder pepper has distinctive mild and earthy flavours. Unlike other peppers, the white pepper powder is less spicy, adding rich taste to the recipe
- Health and Wellness: white pepper spice contains piperine which offers anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits
- Use: white pepper is added to a dish after it is cooked to avoid overheating of the spice. It is used in cream soups and pork dishes to keep the color of the dish undisturbed
- Product Specifications: the FSSAI Registered spice by Chuk-De is available in 100 g pack
There are no reviews yet.